Location: Åhus, Skåne, Sweden.
Notes About My Experience:
- Located by the water in the village of Åhus.
- Small, but cosy room with comfortable bed, flat screen Tv and shower.
- A history dating back to 1737, making it one of Skåne’s oldest Inns.
- The inn received 65 points in the Swedish “restaurant – guide” White Guide in 2014. Food is the main attraction at this property and it is in my opinion very good. A potential for a Michelin-recommendation in the future.
- Friendly service from the receptionists and the hosts, Anders and Therese. Happy to rank this as a good+ experience.
Duration of Stay/Visit: One night.
Why did I Select This Hotel? It’s membership of Countryside Hotels.
My Opinion: Good+ experience.
I do short write-up’s about my experiences. You can visit their official website for more information.