Location: 14250 Audrieu, France.
Notes About My Experience:
- Beautiful 18th-century castle now a 5-star hotel.
- Warm welcome from the staff.
- Stunning room with a rain shower, bathtub, comfortable bed.
- Complimentary high-speed internet.
- Beautiful gardens. Good for walks.
- Great service from English-speaking staff.
- Excellent dining experience at their Michelin-recommended restaurant. It deserves a Michelin-star in my opinion. The wine list includes biological wines.
- The stay ended with a good breakfast after a great stay.
Duration of Stay/Visit: One night.
Why did I Select This Hotel? It’s membership of Relais & Châteaux.
My Opinion: Great experience.
I do short write-up’s about my experiences. You can visit their official website for more information.