Location: 14520 Port-En-Bessin, France.
Notes About My Experience:
- Stunning building and good first impression of the hotel.
- Lovely contemporary room with freestanding bathtub and rainshower.
- Friendly service at the reception.
- Nice garden where I took some walks.
- Good food and service at their Michelin-recommended restaurant, Le Botaniste, but don’t expect Michelin-starred level.
- Located close to Omaha Beach where I went after check-out. Overall a very good experience.
Duration of Stay/Visit: One night.
Why did I Select This Hotel? It’s membership of Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
My Opinion: Good+ experience.
I do short write-up’s about my experiences. You can visit their official website for more information.