Location: 62350 Busnes, France.
Notes About My Experience:
- Warm welcome from the receptionists before one of them escorted me to the room.
- The room was nice and comfortable, but the shower wasn’t separate from the bathtub making it a quite a different shower experience, to say the least.
- They have a nice garden where I took some walks.
- Food is the main reason to visit this property. Their restaurant, Meurin has two Michelin stars and is a truly great experience. I had many courses and must say it’s one of the best dining experiences I’ve had in France, perhaps the best of the all. Two well-deserved stars.
- The stay ended with a truly great breakfast with high-quality ingredients. Lovely as I am often disappointed with breakfasts at hotels. Well done and a well-deserved Great+ experience-ranking from me.
Duration of Stay/Visit: One night.
Why did I Select This Hotel? It’s membership of Relais & Châteaux.
My Opinion: Great+ experience.
I do short write-up’s about my experiences. You can visit their official website for more information.