Location: Saulieu, France.
Notes About My Experience:
- World-famous hotel with one of the world’s best restaurants for years.
- Today the restaurant has two Michelin stars.
- A new massive spa is being built and is set to be ready later this month. I had a site inspection, and it looks very impressive.
- My experience started with a warm welcome and easy check in.
- I stayed in a beautiful two-level room with rain shower, freestanding room and complimentary high-speed internet access.
- The dining experience was one of the best in my travels. Excellent food and professional service. Two stars are not enough. They deserve a third based on my knowledge and experience in gourmet restaurants. Creativity and taste match the three-star Michelin restaurants I’ve experienced.
- They have a beautiful garden where I had a nice walk in the evening.
- The reception is excellent. Friendly and service-minded at all times.
- The stay ended with a good breakfast before I leftLe Relais Bernard Loiseau after a truly great experience.
Duration of Stay/Visit: One night.
Why did I Select This Hotel? It’s membership of Relais & Châteaux.
My Opinion: Great+ experience.
I do short write-up’s about my experiences. You can visit their official website for more information.