Location: 4416 NA Kruiningen, the Netherlands.
Notes About My Experience:
- Warm welcome from the staff before being shown the room.
- Stunning suite with a modern design, rain shower, free standing bathtub and Bulgari amenities. The only downside is that I woke up in the morning due to noise.
- Complimentary high-speed internet access.
- Beautiful small garden.
- Outstanding dining experience at their two Michelin-starred restaurant. High level of food, creativity and service. A lot of local produce and a wine list with many organic wines especially impressed me.
- Excellent value for money. If I’m not mistaken, I was told that you can stay overnight and enjoy a six-course meal for 275 Euros per person if booking a room together. That’s outstanding value for money when you compare the price to similar places of such a high quality.
- Feels more like a restaurant with rooms than a hotel, but like with many of the Relais & Châteaux-associated hotels, food is the reason to stay here. One of my new favourite restaurants with beautiful rooms on the side. This place is highly recommended.
Duration of Stay/Visit: One night.
Why did I Select This Hotel? It’s membership of Relais & Châteaux.
My Opinion: Great+ experience.
I do short write-up’s about my experiences. You can visit their official website for more information.