Location: Just under one hour by car from Stockholm, Sweden.
Notes About My Experience:
- Beautiful historical castle. Now a hotel.
- Friendly service at the reception and the restaurant.
- Room better than expected. Beautiful. Video below.
- One of the best beds in my travels. Very soft and super comfortable.
- Combined shower and bathtub.
- Flatscreen TV.
- Very fast Wi-Fi connection. One of the fastest in my travels.
- Food was OK, but don’t expect Michelin level.
- Beautiful surroundings. A good place to relax.
Duration of Stay/Visit: One night.
My Opinion: Good+ experience.
I do short write-up’s about my experiences. You can visit their official website for more information.